Cottage cheese, peanut butter, banana and chocolate pizza
I was on a roll after making the sweet potato pizzas and I thought it would be nice to have a dessert pizza for our picnic.
I raided the fridge and decided to give this combination of ingredients a shot. It could have been a disaster, but it was actually really good.
- Preheat oven to 400F / 205C.
- Mix the cottage cheese, peanut butter and honey until combined.
- Spread over the tortilla.
- Cover with banana slices.
- Shave choc chips over the top.
- Bake in oven for 10 mins or until chocolate is melted.