Adapted from Smitten Kitchen. We store these in the freezer since they don’t get particularly hard and you can eat them as soon as you take them out.
Makes 24 to 32 bars (depending on how you cut them!)
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 cup almond meal
- 2 cup coconut chips
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups of dried fruit (I usually use cranberries, or a mixture of chopped apricots, mango and pineapple)
- Heat oven to 300F. Oil two 8×12-inch baking dish.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and then mix in the honey.
- Pour (scrape) the mixture into your prepared baking dish and press as tightly as you can.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until light golden brown.